....for something. I'll get to that in a minute.
First, I should acknowledge the results of weeks one and two. In the former, my dear sister-in-law Diana (that's Dangerous D to all of you and I cannot say more) edged Mike Mac for the win, and in the latter, D was right back in it, all up in the grille of her own hub (that would be my brother; somebody please tell me what they're using in their water softener), only to lose to Jim on the points tiebreaker.
All in all, hell of a start for Team Janesville.
About the vote: I got a few, and it was enough to recognize that my idea of doing zero weekly prizes and letting everyone go balls-out for one of the top five season-long spots was not popular. And by "not popular" I mean "totally reviled." The option that was most-voted-for wasn't actually on the list, and it involved a simple reduction in the weekly payout by half. So there you go. We will go with $25 every week.
The total pot is 1050.
17 weeks @ 25 = 425, meaning after week 17, we'll have 625. That's a pretty nice number.
1st place: 300
2nd place: 200
3rd place: 100
I further announce the return of the Roo Award, $25 to the LOWEST overall score by the player who - and this is important - gets picks in every week.
The financials worksheet has been updated accordingly.
Roo approves of this message.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
We have the facts, and we're voting...
Posted by
jw
at
11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment