It's been a fairly frantic 2008 so far, between starting a new job (the kind where you get paid every couple weeks, sort of nice), the acquisition of our first real dining room table, and midnight runs to the grocery store to replenish chips and salsa rations that are always running dangerously low. So with a scant four days remaining until Selection Sunday, let us get ourselves signed for the NCAA mens' basketball tournament bracket pool. SmooveB himself has been incommunicado since the NFC championship game, but as always, I'll fill in as best I can as Commissioner.
You all know how this works. Start filling out a bracket. Gnash teeth over which 5/12 seed upset will pan out. Hold nose and pick Duke for the Sweet 16. Our bracket will be managed by Yahoo, as usual, with their nifty scenario generator. By adding yourself to the group, you agree to cough up ten bucks to me. In turn, I agree to pay out the pool of cash money at the end of the tournament, with payouts determined by number of players.
Here's the link you need:
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=48988&P=seashells
You'll be asked for a password. It's "seashells" (without the quotes).
Entry fees can be sent to me at 2005 N. Commerce St, Milwaukee, 53212.
Other items:
-Handy links to pool finances and other stuff can be found at right.
-When you sign in on the Yahoo group, feel free to use whatever "team name" you can come up with, but at some point I have to be able to identify you. If I can't, you may get booted.
Welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment