Sunday, March 22, 2009

Inevitable NCAA Tournament Post

"And then, depression set in"


I should never wait until my team has been eliminated before posting the payout information for this year's Big Dance pool.  Here I had this whole witty bit ready to go, so good you probably would have forwarded it to all your friends and given it its own fan club on Facebook.

But now...it's March Moroseness.

Nevertheless, we soldier on. There are 22 of you on board, and that will translate to a payout of, in reverse order:
3) $10
2) $70
1) $140

The always-crucial finances are posted in this here worksheet.

I haven't done any math just yet, but I did notice that Morally Bankrupt and Connie's Cast went a little off the reservation with their national champs, and in the past, having that horse come has led to very good things, simply because no one else did it.

Have a good week. Please get those entry fees in.

No comments: