Thursday, December 24, 2009

Good evening from...

...ice-encrusted Milwaukee. Or is it morning now? December has been a blur, but mercifully, National Shopping Month is almost over.

Quick shout out to my boy Roo for ekeing out a win last weekend by the barest of margins. Ironic, then, that I reveal tonight that with only two regular season football weekends remaining, the frontrunner for the Rooha face-plant trophy, that fabled award named after Chris himelf, is Bill Gullo. Bill's intentions are clear; his point total is lower than two of you who actually missed your picks at some point. Meanwhile, in more respectable quarters, I see no less than half a dozen of you in a logjam at the top, all with realistic shots at finishing in the money. Two weeks...

Bill, I'm a huge Bears fan this week. I hope to see picks. Picks picks picks. Long picks, short picks, pick-sixes, quick-picks, heck, even nose-picks if your boys want to, as long as they beat up on the Purple Problem.

Speaking of picks:


The early game this week is Friday evening, aka Kirkmas Night. Have 'em in before you settle in for a long winter nap.....and best wishes for a peaceful holiday to all.

No comments: