Thursday, September 12, 2013

Week One. Er, Two.

I'm just getting a break from the funhouse work has been this week, and even as I write Week Two is underway already.  So I will make this brief.



See what I did there?

Business:  we've shrunk again, and have 21 players this year.  That's something we'll talk about later, but for now, we have figure out how to do prizes.  If I pay out every week, that leaves a meager $200 for the overall winner(s) after 17 weeks.  So here are the options:

  • Do that, and season-winner-take-all ($200)
  • Do that, and split first and second place overall 125/75
  • Really make things interesting: pay out nothing weekly and make the top five spots winners (450-350-250-100-50)

I like that last one myself, but we do things democratically around here, so kindly give me your vote in the comments or by email.  We'll make the 17th Super Tuesday....polls close at 5pm).  Thanks.

Oh yeah.  This is kinda cool.


1 comment:

MikeMc00 said...

How about 25 for the weekly winner, that leaves a good 400 for the cumulative. That makes for more annoying payouts though.
Otherwise, I like the last one too....that's coming from someone who has to pay people too at the end of the year.