Due to a business travel-related conflict I had last week, I was out-of-pocket and unable to reach out to all of you to bring you up to speed on our collaborative effort to progress this pool to a successful outcome in the 1st quarter of calendar year 2014. So welcome to this all-hands update. I appreciate you taking time out so we can circle back on the results of the last couple weeks. First, allow me to single out two key players for special recognition, Joel (again) for his best-of-breed performance in Week 7, and Kristin Kaz for setting the bar exceptionally high in Week 8. Congratulations to both.
In terms of driving toward our EOY goals, Diana has continued to leverage her cross-functional knowledge of offense and defense into the overall lead, and I'd also acknowledge the cutting-edge competency of the next four individuals, for whom second place is a matter of just five units of separation as of today.
Okay, I think that concludes our look-back for today, and I would encourage everyone to engage a low-risk, high-yield methodology for the remainder of the season.
Y'know, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make your eyes bleed just now, but the other day I made the mistake of reading a press release in the Business Journal by a company busy laying people off, and I pretty much still can't believe what I read.
By the way, this site is pretty fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment