Due to the ongoing writers' strike, this week's update will be replaced with reality programming. Let's talk with our contestants.
Sarah: Yes, yes, I am definitely beginning to feel like I could possibly have thoughts of falling for Smoove B....what's that? He gave the final rose to Nadine? Damn you, Smoove B!
Bill G: I'm flying under the radar this time. Like, way under the radar. Subterranean, even.
Laurie: Helio Castroneves? No idea who he is. But he can teach me to tango anytime.
Rick T: I just pitched Pimp My Minivan to CBS. If it flies I'm blowing this popsicle stand of a football pool, man, and never looking back. Oh, how'd I do this week?
Amy: I am so gonna dominate the live-off-the-land immunity challenge. Look around! Rocks...twigs...this dried leafy substance with the nice aroma...what else do you need?
Joe and Nadine (2nd place): Randy said our duet was hot, dawg! Woof woof woof! Paula said we were nice, and that purple spotted elephants hovering above downtown make her sleepy. Simon said we were bloody awful. Doesn't matter. We're goin' through to the next round baby!
Aaron (1st): I'm not here to make friends. I'm playing to win. And yes, sometimes that might involve me walking around naked.
Congratulations to both winners this week, and to the likes of Sarah, Kirk, Team Lanning, and myself, that was one epic hairball we coughed up this week. We may be kicked off the island.
Only a couple of you left with those entry fees. Kristen just turned hers in and has vowed to help me seek out the stragglers. Why, here she is now:
Resistance is futile. The tribe has spoken.
No comments:
Post a Comment