Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You've Got Mail!

For those of you who thought the throwback thing jumped the shark last week when the Denver Broncos trotted out those stylish 1880's-era knickers, I have just one thing to say to you:


The past never dies. Click here to see something really funny! Promise!


Also, Bill Gates called and wants some help testing his new email tracker, plus there's a kid in Libya with four arms who needs your financial help. Let me know if you're interested in assisting with either of these.

Had enough throwback? Oh no you haven't.



That'll do. I don't want to give anyone nightmares.

Quick note of congratulations to this week's winner, Joe Mittnacht, who weathered the twin storms of the Jets losing and the Raiders winning, the latter apparently without any assault charges against their head coach. Nice job Joseph.

I return you now to 2009.

No comments: