It's a numbers game, and the number of the week is One, as that is the difference between what Laurie thought the over-under would be on Monday night and what it actually was. One is also the number of points McCravens needed that total score to go up by for him to break the tie with Laurie and validate his bold prediction that THIS would be his week.
Observant friends of Smoove B will notice that my feeble attempt to load the dice with last week's post didn't work, although there was noticeable improvement. Damn the Roo award Bill, I'm comin' after you.
So Thanksgiving (or as we call it in 2010, "Retail Thursday") is upon us, and I would like to wish you all a wonderful holiday, and for the love of Pete, don't do this.
Speaking of Pete, I still need entry fees from a few of you.
And speaking of loaded dice....well, it's time to get funky.
No comments:
Post a Comment