Monday, December 6, 2010

Glitch in the system

I wrote most of this two nights ago, even as Tom Brady was torching the Jets for 750 yards of passing, 3 runs batted in, and a triple-double. But something distracted me and so here we sit, with a game tomorrow, and I'm still on last week.

Congratulations to Joel, who blasted to the top of the charts this week, knocking A Rob Zombie Christmas Album down two spots to #3. Also falling this week is the namesake of a certain award...

....that's right. This week we find, in line for the Roo award with four weeks to go....Roo. I don't know what happens if you win your own award. Maybe we get anti-matter. Maybe we get the anti-Roo. Heh, that would be something. Drives a Prius. Never been to Texas. Eats Hormel chili and is into The Weather Channel.

Or maybe it would be something even more terrifying. Dunno. I am afraid we may find out.

No comments: