Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week 3

Shout this week to winner Paul Seifert.  He rides to victory on the leg of the Cowboys' Dan Bailey, who kicked something like 27 field goals on Monday night to beat the 'skins.

Paul is a Vikings fan who I am sure spent some part of last Sunday afternoon quietly contemplating where to stab himself with a #2 pencil.  As someone who endured that one year of Ray Rhodes as Packer head coach, I'd suggest the forearm, or maybe an ear if he's in good with a local audiologist.  Nevertheless, he can take comfort in being fifty bucks richer, and the fact his team plays the Chiefs at noon on Sunday and is already leading 7-0.

I am sorry to report that due to conference realignment, Syracuse, Pitt, and Roo have all left for the ACC.  Efforts are underway to keep Roo in the fold for football pool only.

Sorry for the lateness of this weekly note.  I was trying to get it done last night when I realized "I don't feel tardy." So I went to bed.



I don't how this damn song got in my head.

No comments: