The time was autumn of 2007. Year three of Bush's second term. The iPhone 2 was a just a twinkle in Steve Jobs' eye. Brett Favre hadn't even announced his first retirement yet. And yes, it was the last time I sat in the winner's chair. My win this week is rain after a Texas-style drought, so you'll forgive me if I....yes, here it is:
Still, maybe I got lucky and "just fell into a good situation". Eh Brent?
No Thursday games this coming week, but the byes start, so there won't be 1's and 2's to pick. And come Monday, if we're really really lucky, maybe Hank Williams Jr. will compare somebody else he doesn't like to Hitler and we won't be subjected to that grating MNF theme song.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
I'm Getting A Firebird
Posted by
jw
at
12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment