Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dean The Dream

Welcome to this brief weekend edition of whatever it is I write about after a weekend of football.  I used to write about the football weekend the same weekend.  Lately, the following weekend seems more convenient.  At this rate I might write the story of the final weekend of the season some weekend in March 2013.  Get all that?

Last weekend made it three times, count 'em, THREE TIMES for Dean this season.

Dean has reached a level of awesome where he is only visible to those wearing special "Three Goggles."  And sometimes not even then.

It is very possible that the only thing that will stop him is the end of the season, which is shockingly close all of a sudden.  Dean's hot streak, remarkably, does not put him at the top of the standings, which Ben is holding down with a recently expanded lead.  So for most of us, that means it's time to plot that desperation move, prepare to throw into triple coverage, call that hook-and-lateral play you've been saving up...and hope something good happens.

Have a good, you know, weekend.

No comments: