Thursday, November 28, 2013

Blackout Wednesday Update

I don't like letting two weeks go by between handing out pats on the back, but in this case, only one guy was affected and I'm sure he'll enjoy your money just fine without my say-so. For the third time this year - and the second consecutive week - Mike "Nuclear Meltdown" McCravens - has won.



That's right. It's a take-no-prisoners approach, one apparently shared by Roo and Joel, and it has resulted in just six different winners through Week 11. It's been a season of reruns. For the rest of, keep at it. There are still weeks to go and thus, there is hope. Unless you happen to be camping in the parking lot of Best Buy or something tonight.

I want to wish any of you heading anywhere safe travels, and to all a Happy Thanksgiving. As you bask in the warmth of friends and family, good food and wine, Johnny here would like to remind you of what's really important this holiday season:



Remember, you heard it here first second third never mind.  Peace.

No comments: