Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I've Got a Guy On the Line About Some Whitewalls

Sorry for the tardiness of this update, everyone. I was incorrectly flagged for several false starts and sentence fragments. These were overturned upon review, but it took twenty minutes each time. Not to pile on the NFL's overmatched replacement refs, but if I was Roger Goodell, I'd be placing a phone call right about now to somebody who might be able to head off the oncoming train wreck.



Meanwhile, congratulations to Bill Gullo, winner of week #2, on his 98.



Points, that is.

We have 22 players this year, or a total pot of 1100. As always, win a week, get your money back, as Sarah and Bill have already found out. That leaves 250 to pay out to the overall winner. I propose said winner get 200 and the runner up 50. No Roo Award this year. So...almost a winner-take-all scenario. Choose wisely gang.

1 comment:

MikeMc00 said...

What? No roo award? How will I pray for half the entry a year early again?