And now, for the late late show. The new football week has started and here I am still wondering if the Buccaneers won last week. Tampa still has a team down there, does it not?
Compliments to our first multi-week winner, and as usual, it's Sarah Schneider. Number one with a bullet this week, really, as there was a ton of daylight between her and Ben, the runner-up.
Winning a lot of confidence pools has been de rigueur for Sarah for some time now. I don't have an exact count - that would require some digging - but someone has obtained evidence, as seen on this image of her bookshelf, sent anonymously:

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm on hold with my new bank, BMO Harris (not my choice), at the moment, and any day now, someone is going to pick up and thank me for my patience during this time of transition. And I will say no problem, two weeks to reset a password is a small price to pay to be a small part of your multinational conglomerate.
No comments:
Post a Comment