
There was a time when a game like yesterday's would ruin dinner for the next seven days. But for whatever reason, I've learned to live with Packer losses over the last couple years, to the bewildered wonder of my wife, the neighbors, and a multitude of small, terrified animals within earshot.
Within the context of watching sports on TV, losses do, however, make irritating things doubly irritating, and that brings me inevitably to Coors ads. So when I ran across this gem yesterday, I figured I'd share.
The challenge is to hang on to your soul. If I ever have to sell beer by putting girls in bikinis on TV, you'll know I've checked out.Thus Smoove's Postulate is born: the hotter the girl in the bikini, the worse the beer. Anyway.
-Dale Ketechis, Oskar Blues Brewing
Those of you who have checked will see that the nice girl I married borrowed a page from the Dean-Marlene strategy that has paid them off any number of times over the years. Kelly bet it all on the Colts and with a lot of Luck, her horse came in (Rimshot! Groans. Thank you, I'll be here all week).
Laurie, congratulations to you also, for winning Week Four. There was no recap last week as I had absolutely nothing useful to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment