The news came fast and furious today. Mike Vick turned himself in to Tommy Lee Jones and started his time on ice. Cato June (of the Bucs) busted for DWI. Football players with "Henry" in their name finding all kinds of trouble. And Ricky Williams is back from the Planet of Weed. The Dolphins' season might be about to get a whole lot better, regardless of whether Ricky plays or not.
Scott Rightmyre was in possession of an uncontrolled substance this weekend, such as whoopass or high-potency awesomeness. Congratulations to Scott and Cory on their 1st place victory tonight, which breaks the three week drought since they last won something.
As for second place....well, you know.
Anyone catch the guy at Lambeau on TV Sunday wearing the gold Darth Vader helmet with the big G on the side? That level of awesome could never be contained in an indoor stadium. And Bill Gullo, sorry man. We're gonna get you your outfit back as soon as we can track that guy down.
This is Thanksgiving week, of course. Packer fans have no excuse but to remember to have those picks in by about 10:30 CST on Thursday morning, kickoff @ Detroit being at 11:30. The rest of you also have no excuse, you just have one less reason to remember. However, I will remind you, because I am thankful for you all being in my pool. I am thankful that no one is getting on me over this whole Wiesner-über-alles thing my brother Jim has going. I am thankful that those of you who still need to get your entry fees in this season are absolutely positively doing that this week. I am thankful that the Turkey Bowl tradition carries on this Thursday morning at Calhoun Park in New Berlin (all welcome/dress warm/no tackling/no talent/no problem). Basically, I'm a pretty thankful guy.
What are you thankful for this week?
Monday, November 19, 2007
That's a Rap. Wrap. Whatever.
Posted by
jw
at
9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment