I thought I knew what Dan Franklin was up to last week. At lot I know. Last week I called your attention to his two year drought in finishing in the money. This week he solved that problem, winning this down-is-up, war-is-peace, Rams-are-playoff-bound week in convincing fashion. Bockheim, the Menacing Marauder from Michigan, who knows no such pain, finishes in the money yet again, ten points behind Dan.
Meanwhile:

"Yo, Ruvell. Gene Simmons called. He wants you to quit working his side of the street."
Meanwhile:

Tune in next time, when we recap the latest horror to befall football fans everywhere (particularly my vegan sister), as some guy holds up a hunk of meat (not making this up) while John Mellencamp sings in the background.
The dream is still alive
And so's this piece of steak
But we need to sell some trucks
Disgusting is what it takes
This is our countryyyyyy
No comments:
Post a Comment