Monday, October 27, 2008

Comin' to you over the "series of tubes"...



I'm still not used to the idea of American football being played at Wembley in London, as we had yesterday for the second straight year. I really should learn to speak British.

The winner of Week 8, for the second time this season, is one Bill Gullo. At this rate we're going to have to name an airport or something after him. There's one in Anchorage that might be freeing up, come to think of it.

Okay, so there's some business to take care of. I've gotten desperate emails or calls nearly every Sunday this season about getting picks in late. I'm mostly okay with that, although getting your picks in on time, like reading, is fundamental. One thing I will not do is accommodate requests to "just give me all the favorites in random order" or stuff like that. You must actually make picks. If you don't, your request will be refused with extreme prejudice. I may also tell your mom.

And scare you too:



Oh, snap!

Happy Halloween everyone.

No comments: