You may find yourself...in first place.
You may find yourself...behind the wheel of a Chrysler automobile
You may find yourself...in Green Bay Wisconsin
At Shopko
In the ladies' unmentionables department
And you may ask yourself...well, how did I get here?
Those of you who have been in this for awhile know that every year about this time, Green Bay's own Sarah Schneider rises from not-yet-frozen tundra to claim her own. Always around midseason, almost without fail, she turns over a winning hand. History repeats. Congratulations to Sarah.
In case you were wondering why we're channeling the Talking Heads tonight, something occurred to me the other day, and now I can't shake my suspicion. We never saw Bruce Wayne and Batman together...or Spiderman and Peter Parker. And what about David Byrne and Ted Thompson?

Next week, tune in as Ted sings "Life During Wartime".
Meanwhile, the shy, spotlight-shunning wife of the party, Kelly Wiesner, remains number one with a bullet in the standings. Her 38 point lead over her nearest pursuit (Dan Franklin) at the end of Week 7 (still fairly early) may be unprecedented in Smoove history. I can't explain it. I mean, her fantasy team isn't doing well at...ack! I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Gotta go!
Monday, October 20, 2008
You May Ask Yourself
Posted by
jw
at
11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment