Monday, October 13, 2008

Your Mother Was A Hamster...

So here we are, six weeks into the season, and Kelly suddenly appears at the parapet of the castle wall, peers at you with disdain, and says in her best French accent "You children of a silly person! I will now taunt you a second time."

You know what happens when the commissioner's wife wins the weekly jackpot two of six weeks, don't you? That's right, the smear campaign has started.

From Stellick (2nd place this week, no $$): "Abuse of power!"
From Dean and Marlene (3rd place, no $$): "Joe is a terrorist! And has a funny name!"
From J-Z (4th place, no $$): "Uh, thanks man, for, uh, getting my late picks in."

Kelly remains our overall leader this week, with a sizable (for this early in the season) lead of 24 over Dan Franklin. The Roo Award leader at this point remains my brother Jon, but the Vegas insiders aren't willing to offer odds on this one yet.

In case anyone is curious, and I am sure there are many of you, this here link will take you to the finances worksheet. Of particular interest is the "Balance" column, where a negative number indicates I.O.U. and a positive number means U.O. ME.

That's the update for this week. I now ride off into the sunset, banging two coconuts together.

No comments: