Holla and props to Tim Mitchell, who, despite rampant upsetting upsets, eked out a 90 this weekend to take the Tuesday morning holy grail. I've known Tim for quite some time by way of softball, but this is his first appearance in the football pool. You may ask: Where has he been all this time?
Ordinarily I'd ask him for a bio, but I think that just about sums up his early adult life. Since then, I understand he's been LIVING in a VAN down by the RIVER.
Some of you may have noticed two records in the standings for my sister Amy. She's not double-dealing or anything; as you can see she's only playing one hand. Somehow a dupe got into the pool and I have not been able to fish it out just yet. Maybe I'll try to take care of that tonight. Or not.
But anyway, have a great week.
1 comment:
Quite.
Tim
aka Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker!
Post a Comment