Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One Night Ago....In A Dome Not Nearly Far Enough Away...


"The Metrodome...you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."




"Darth Viking was a pupil of mine...before he turned to evil...."




That's no moon...it's Pat Williams."



Alright, so in times of trouble, some of us turn to booze. I opted for Star Wars. Sorry. It won't happen again. But I mean, seriously, how much am I supposed to take? Even this week's jackpot winner is Bill Gullo, a freeeekin Bears fan. Let me guess. The Twins probably won tonight. Yes? And what's that I hear outside? Oh, someone kicking puppies. Lovely.

To better times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I might be the only Farve Fan/Thompson Hater here, so I must say it - the game was lost because Thompson refuses to get O-line help. Firing Rouse last week was stupid, not signing an o-lineman was worse.