I now present our Week #2 winner, who is clearly a force to be reckoned with. This was bumped in from the comments section so as not to be missed. See if you can spot the one item Angela didn't provide us with.
Name: Angela
Title: Rookie
Age/Ht/Wt: Not a chance!
Favorite team: Packers of course but also huge Badger fan (alumni)...usually found in Madison on Badger Saturdays trying to relive my college memories and drunkiness
Is that me in the picture?: I am short and blond but would not be caught dead in those colors!
Secret to my success for winning week two: I guess a lot! (wish I had a better answer but I am usually doing my picks at work and trying not to get caught)
Motto: "If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes"
Favorite beverage: Lime Kool Aid with strips of baloney
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Who You?
Posted by
jw
at
2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment