If you've found doing your picks this season on CBS Sports ranks right up there with bobbing for watermelons in terms of level of difficulty, you are not alone. Not that we can't handle it.
"Of course without the likes of Americans like you, the jobs of Americans like me would be a lot more difficult. But don't get me wrong, Americans like me like difficult jobs!"
Still, in a world full of coarseness and contention on sports, politics, religion, and just about anything else you care to name, I suppose we should congratulate CBS Sports on finding something we can all agree on and that's that we hate their programmers. That said, everyone but Chad Lanning got their picks in the normal way, and Chad got his in on time via e-mail despite some technical difficulties. I had to enter them, and due to problems on CBS's end, I couldn't get the weights entered correctly until just now. So if you've seen some gymnastics going on with the scoring, that's me. I can be trusted. Even by Graff and Gullo. Hey, great news. Chevy is playing Our Country by Mellencamp in its ads for the third straight year and there's one on right now. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go ingest something letha...wait. Okay. There's some cheerleaders. I'm good.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
This Looks Like A Job For....
Posted by
jw
at
4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What the....
Post a Comment